Wednesday 10 February 2016

"Proelium" - Stop Motion Animation (Periode 6)


This was my first time making a stop motion animation, and also my first time working in a team.

 
I made this together with my classmates. I mainly helped to develop the story and the visual style of this project. But we all discussed it together of course. Anyway, working on this project was a lot of fun! I found that working in a team is really motivating, and together you can come up with greater ideas.


Here is the making of (In Dutch) where you can see the storyboards, us building the sets, and other stuff. :P
                                                                 
Here are some of my concept drawings:
 


_________________________________________________________________________________





                                                  
                                                 __________________________________________________________________________________


                                                 __________________________________________________________________________________






and here are the final characters on the set!


And some set designs / prototypes / backstage photos

The trees and background panels were lasercut from these designs